Welcome to Forever Nights Wicked Blog Hop.
Glad you can join
us on this Freaky Friday the 13th!
AS DEATH DANCE
- When red wine had brought red ruin And the death-dance of our times, Heaven sent us Soda Water As a torment for our crimes.
All of our Night Crew members have designed projects using Smeared Ink digital stamps.
Join our hoppers !!!!
----->Bridget
When you are done here HOP over to Amie's page to see what wicked creation she has in store for you!!
Don't forget to submit a wicked creation of your own for a chance to win some great prizes from our sponsors!
Thank you to our awesome Creepy Sponsors





Very wicked work and creepy inspiration. Love splotches. Thanks for being wicked.
ReplyDeleteTTFN,
CraftyGirl
Never did like red wine much, lol! Great, wicked project.
ReplyDelete** Kate **
WOW super wicked and I love it!! Great Project!
ReplyDeleteOoooh - fabulously wicked. This sooooo rocks !! :-D xxxx
ReplyDeleteI like red wine:)and your splatters...Great Project!
ReplyDeleteHi Bridget! Scary and beautiful project! I love it! hugs Sandra
ReplyDeleteFab creation using this awesome image and the splatters.
ReplyDeleteReally great creepy creation!
ReplyDeleteSeriously creepy! Love the background and the brads you used to tie it all in. Awesome! New follower here. ;)
ReplyDeleteXO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Wickedly beautiful!
ReplyDeletetotally wicked creation! xxlisa
ReplyDeleteTY for all the wonder comments ;)
ReplyDeleteawesome project! this image has always creeped me out...I love it! beautiful job!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful just beautiful, love the words too, thank you for a great hop xx
ReplyDeleteI have never seen this before. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing you lovely work.
ReplyDeleteChristine
I love your image, you did a great job on it. It's So Wicked I like it : ) Elisa
ReplyDeleteLove what you have done with the image looks fantastic xxx
ReplyDeletesuper work, and i love your little quota! so true! *tihi*
ReplyDeletehugs, Laila aka Koneko
this is an awesome project using an awesome image. that quote was perfect. this is fab and one of my fav so far
ReplyDeleteGreat Project!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I love this image! Too awesome!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com