Monday, August 15, 2011

Vengeful Rock Bitch - Kenny K Blog Hop




Who doesn't love a VENGEFUL ROCK BITCH!  Look at this BAD ASS.   She has a smoking outfit and great hair.  She looks fabulous and she knows it.  She also has an electric guitar and she is NOT afraid  to use it......
OMG this is such a great image and I had so much fun working with it!


7 comments:

  1. Brigdet what can I say you know I love them all:) You rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Atcs!!!Thanks for being apart of the Atc Sisterhood KK Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I love them all! They really rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWIE! Great job! I like how you made her a little bit different in each one..hehe love the horns and shiny guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all 3 very cute, but the little red devil is my favorite. You girls have put together a very fun blog hop. Thanks for inviting all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cards! Very pretty, love this image!!

    ReplyDelete